Sunday, May 13, 2012

BAWLZY

I'm gettin a lil bit more bawlzy with the things I disclose about my self, I figgure that two or three people read this so if they figgure out who I am before the end I don't really care.
    So here's my real post. I SHOULD NOT BE THIS TIRED FROM SUCH LITTLE RIDING! I have literaly crawled every where this morning, you think I'm kidding, but I crawled outta bed and up the stairs to type this, and back down the stairs to get some food and back up.... why am I so tired? Because motocross is the most badass sport! Swimming is the only sport that uses more muscles! To all of you that think you just twist a throttle and go, you are dead wrong! You try doing a million squat thrusts, while holding on with your hands and legs to a bar for dear life. You try to man handle a 230 pound machine into a rut that is only 4 inches wide while going 30 mph! oh what? does that sound diffcult? Now go do that for 30 min straight!
    I could rant about this for days... but i got other posts to do. If you would like to object to my statements, please comment so I can rip you a new one, and fill that new one with mind busting knowlage.

No comments:

Post a Comment