Sunday, May 6, 2012

I can be your hero baby

    What's an ordinary day for this hero? oh you know, He just wakes up at the butt-crack of dawn to blast his pecs (you gotta blast those pecs) after an impressive amount of pec blasting he showers (you gotta smell fresh after the pec blasting) and goes to school (you gotta get yo knowlage on) after school he goes... to more school (he's a brainiac braiiiiniac on the roll, and he's learning like he's never learned before) and then goes to work (gettin the dolla dolla bills yo)
    On the weekends he also wakes up at the ass-crack of dawn to go get his ride on (natural hight #ladiesloveit) and if he doesnt get hurt (not too often) then he proceeds to go more badassery later in the night (such as riding donkeys)
    I started out and I was gunna make my self sound badass but then I ran out of creative juice (I was entertaining my[I am using a lot of perenthesisieseisisissiess] coworkers all day)

    Will this hero ever become intersting?
    Will this hero ever actualy become a hero?
    Will his mommies lies of "you are special" ever come true?
    Stay tuned to find out!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment