Sunday, May 13, 2012

FISH!

I just wrote out the most beautiful post ever about the genious and what I think it is, and of course an error occured. You know what I said? FISH! it stands for "F#$% it shit happens" And here goes my journy to bring back the post that will never be as good.

    "Well, at least we aren't stuck up bitches."
    "My arm, my hip, and I think I broke my dick."

    I tend to get hurt.... a lot, and when I get hurt I tend to say some weird things.  Now, I don't remember saying these things, but I think it lets you take a sneak peak at my genious. No I don't think that there is a phantom that sings to me in my sleep but I think that our subconcious is all of your geniouses. You will never know where your first impulse will put you because you will never let it out, you always have to think about it first.
    Saying what ever comes to mind isn't always great, I'd say it's a curse as well. When you give your impulesesesessss some walking around money... or just some freedom to be heard, you get some weird looks like you are crazy. However they say that most geniouses are crazy, so am I crazy or am I a genious?

No comments:

Post a Comment