Monday, February 27, 2012

Writting a whole lotta stuffs

I needed to catch up on my posts for behold my interwebs were down for a bit, but it aint no thang because a lot has happened sence my last post that I wanna get of my chest. Like my last couple of poofart posts or how bad my place of work is getting.... really mostly the poofart tho. I think I'm attracted to the lady-douches of the world. Not once has it turned out like I planned, and the only reason I feel comfortable posting this is because you are unaware of who I really am.
My
                                                          thoughs
                                    are
                                                     all
                    over
                                                                                       the
           place
                                      right
                                                                  now

You know "that still small voice" that you are suposed to follow? Well I follow it and it gets me no where. "Thanks lord but I don't need any more poor advice, poor advice"

No comments:

Post a Comment