Monday, February 27, 2012

Complain when it's your fault.

"Why are guys such a-holes, they are so selfish bla bla bla...."

When I hear things like this is really ruffles my feathers. You know all of those guys that you don't even give the time of day? Yeah those are the nice ones that you are just too good for. Granted they might just be the weird fetchers but they aren't the "a-holes" you all complain about. When a guy approaches you and you don't know him, remember that. All the girls in the world complain about how guys never ask girls on dates. It's because you are scary, you have the power to crush a guy with one simple word. Change the picture you have painted for your self.

I just dropped some knowlage on ya'll.
use it wisely
W.hen i hear things like 


2 comments:

  1. I am not sure where the "W.hen i hear things like" thing came from

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are ya' talking about? The "W.hen i hear things like" line is my favorite! A whole lotta' metaphors packed into such a tiny sentence! I love IT! More! MORE!

    ReplyDelete